This video in the Pranks & Cons category will show you how to create a non-destructive fake virus on Windows. This video is from Tinkernut. For this right click on your desk top, go to new and select shortcut. Now type in this code 'shutdown 's 't 60 'c "this computer is shutting down; save your work", click next. This code is actually for shutting down the computer. But, you type in the name of the short cut as something else, say for example 'songs ' and click next. What will happen is when someone clicks on the icon to start the card game, it will come up with a box with the message "this computer is shutting down; save your work", and when the timer runs out (60 seconds), it will actually shut down the computer. That's it! Watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades