In this video, we learn how to pull a compilation of computer pranks on a friend. The first trip is a mouse prank where you will open up the control panel and find the mouse settings. From here, you can switch the buttons from left to right and change the speeds of the mouse. Next, you can do network pranks by running cmd.exe as administrator. Then, go and see who is on the network and type in "msg /server:(ip address) and message". You can also do a ghost typing prank, which you will create a new text document where you type in wshshell.sendkeys, where you can send to the notepad whatever you want typed. You can type in "wscript.sleep" which will pause and type. These are great pranks to pull on friends that will trick them and make you laugh!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades