The perfect way to avoid boredom at work or in the classroom is with a good old-fashioned prank, and this one is for tech-minded. In the video below, you'll see how to change your coworker's (or classmate's) computer screen to be display upside-down, which will totally freak them out when they return from lunch or the restroom. The best part is watching them try to revert it back to normal!
- A victim
- Fast fingers
- A poker face
Sneak over to your victim's computer while they are away from their desk.
On a PC, enable the rotation by pressing the Control, Alt, and F1 keys at the same time to activate the image rotation.
Some users may have set their own key combination for the rotation activation. If Control, Alt, F1 does not work, you will need to find someone else to trick.
Hold down the Control and Alt keys and press the down arrow key to flip the screen.
Flip a Mac's screen by entering the System Preferences menu and clicking on the Displays tab.
Choose the degree of rotation on the rotation menu. This will only work on Mac computers with an external display monitor.
Slink back to your desk and wait for your co-worker to return.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades