Watch this video tutorial to learn how to play the Google language computer prank on a coworker. Change your colleague's Google settings with this easy prank, and watch their head spin!
You Will Need
* Your coworker's unattended and unlocked computer
* An internet connection
Step 1. Click "Preferences"
On your coworker's computer, go to google.com and click on "Preferences," located to the right of the search box.
Step 2. Select search language
In the "Search Language" section to view language options, including French, Japanese, and Arabic. Select Estonian.
For extra fun, set the "Interface Language" to Klingon.
Step 3. Click "Save Preferences"
Click "Save Preferences." Google search results will now be displayed in the Estonian language.
Step 4. Have fun at your coworker's expense
Return to your desk, and laugh maniacally as your coworker struggles to understand their search results. Joke's on them!
FACT: In 1984, Caltech students hacked into the the Rose Bowl's scoreboard, posting a fake "Caltech 31, MIT 9" football score.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades