In this video from g0tst1ngs we learn how to make a fake virus. Go to right click and go to New and then shortcut. in the pop up menu type shutdown -s -t 900 -c Then you can put a message in quotations that will appear. Name this shortcut Fake virus and click finish. Now right click the icon and change properties and you can change the icon this way. To make it become the Windows logo, click Browse, my computer, logo disk, program files, and search for MSN and double click on that and the icon will pop up. Click OK and click apply. it will now look like the MSN icon. When it's clicked on, an error message will pop up saying the system is shutting down and to save all work. To abort this go to Run and type in shutdown -a. This is a great way to trick your friends!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades