Paste this code: shutdown -s -t 10 -c "Your Message Here"
One of our viewers brought up that -s would simply shut down your PC, and not keep restarting it. To do so, substitute -s for -r and you should be set!
Youtuber ricsto also commented that holding shift after the startup tone in Windows will disable the restart trick, so you don't have to boot in safe mode!
Household Hacker brings you fun hack how to projects in a variety of areas: electronic hacks, computer hacks, pranks, etc. Search Household Hacker on WonderHowTo for more videos by this creator. In this video, learn how to set up an infinite boot loop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades