Playing pranks on people using their own personal computers is a smart and easy thing to do. For this next prank tutorial, you'll be finding out how to prank someone by having their computer shut down. In order to do this you'll need to do this:
1. Create A New Shortcut On The Desktop
2. Type shutdown -s -t 120 -c "Your comment here"
3. Click Next
4. Type Internet Explorer
5. Click Next
6. Change The Shortcut Icon To The Internet Explorer Icon
7. Laugh Behind Your Friends Back When They Click On It!!!
Check out the tutorial above and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades