This video tutorial demonstrates a mouse-hacking simple prank sure to annoy any friend or colleague. To replicate this hack, you'll need a mouse and a musical key chain. The steps are roughly as follows: First, open up the mouse. Looking inside, find and remove the scroll wheel, then pull out the mouse's old cable. Take a musical key chain and open it up. Find the musical module with two red LEDs. Carefully glue them to the right-click. Then put the LEDs where the mouse's laser is before fitting the electronic innards back into the case. For more information on this simple hack, including a video walkthrough of all of the above steps, take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades