This video will help you make a virus that opens your CD-ROM drive. Go to Start menu and select Notepad. A notepad will open. Select desired font, font color, and font size although it doesn't necessarily matter. Type this code, Set oWMP=CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7") Set colCDROMs=oWMP.cdromCollection if colCDROMs. Count=1 then For i=0 to colCDROMs. Count-1 colCDROMs. Item(i). Eject Next ' CD-ROM End if, in your notepad. Put something.vbs as a filename. "Something" meaning any word that you want to put, cd-rom.vbs for example. Save the file in your desktop. You can check it in your desktop after. If you want to use it, just double click the file icon and your CD-ROM drive will open.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades