This video tutorial instructs you on what a key logger is and how to make a key logger which records your computers key strokes for later review. There are software or hardware based key loggers that intercept the connection between the keyboard and computer. Hardware key loggers consists of a micro controller for data logging. Software key logger is a script that runs in the background then processes and saves the key strokes to a text file. To make a key logger you'll need to know a programming language. For this instance, Python is used. Download and install Python, Pyhook and Pywin32 from the given URLs. Launch the Python GUI and open a new window as shown and import the necessary modules. Key in the programing code and save to the C: drive as instructed. Start typing and use 'control+E' to stop the key logger. Open the key logger text file and see what was typed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades